Saturday, November 9, 2013

Sorry For Ignoring Your Comments

Hello there. As someone experienced in IT, I am embarrassed to tell you that I have forgotten to fill in the box below when setting up this blog. So, I did not know about the comments until I log into Blogger. My apologies.


Although there aren't many missed comments (maybe 1-2), they are valid comments sharing real matters. I still feel bad. So, going forward I will be receiving notifications for all your comments.

It doesn't mean that I will be responding immediately, as I would love to give back a thoughtful response. But at least they will not go unanswered for months!

Thanks so much for leaving them!

- Abah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moderation is always on for posts that are older than 3 days. If you need to contact us directly please go to the Contact Us page where you will find our email address.